As with any machine, regular servicing is required to ensure the correct and efficient operation of the unit and reduce the risk of breakdown. Most heat pumps, heat recovery units and Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR) systems require one annual service to maintain optimal operation.
During a service we will conduct a general inspection of the unit. This may include, but is not limited to, replacing filters, running tests, reviewing alarm logs, calibrating and making adjustments to the unit as necessary to optimise performance and efficiency.
- To keep the unit in good working order, optimising efficiency
- Reduced possibility of breakdowns or failure
- Enhance reliability and longevity of unit life
- Servicing records
- Reduced call out costs
- Access to out of hours emergency telephone number
- Priority scheduling for breakdowns
We aim to keep costs competitive and are able to offer quarterly payments via standing order to spread the cost if preferred.
Annual Service Agreements
Providing one annual service visit to include replacement filters where necessary and any consumables used:
Heat recovery units & domestic MVHR systems
For example: Nilan VP18, Nibe 200, 205, 360, 370, 470
£165 +VAT £198(inc) quarterly £49.50
Air source units
For example: Nibe Fighter range – 2005, 2015, 2016, 2020, 2025, Mitsubishi range
£185 +VAT £222(inc) quarterly £55.50
Ground source units
For example: Nibe 1120, 1140, 1145, 1220, 1240, 1245, 1330, Water Furness
from £225 +VAT £270(inc) quarterly from £67.50
If you are not sure of which type of unit you have please contact us for assistance.
Clients with current service agreement also benefit from reduced call out and hourly labour fees:
Reduced call out charge £120 +VAT (£144), this includes first hour on site. Subsequent time is charged at £55 +VAT (£66) per hour or part thereof.
Call out charges, non-service clients
Call out charge for non-service clients £150 +VAT (£180)
Call out charge includes first hour on site, subsequent time is charged at £70 +VAT (£84) per hour or part thereof.
Out of hours call out £250 +VAT (£300)
Replacement parts are charged at manufacturer’s recommended retail price. Quotes will be supplied prior to commencing work.
In some circumstances where there are a number of units to service on same site we are able to offer discounts. If you would like further information about this please contact us for a personalised quote.
- 5 or more units – 20% discount
- 20 or more units – 30% discount
Conditions of discounted rates:
- Multiple inspection visits will be required in any given day at a minimum of 5 units per day. Although it is not feasible to offer timed appointment slots we can offer morning or afternoon visits within our usual working hours of 9:00am – 16:00pm Monday to Friday. Nevertheless we will endeavour to accommodate client requests wherever possible but cannot make guarantees.
- Missed appointments or no access on the day will be considered as a completed visit. Revisits will be charged at the discounted call out rate of £120 plus VAT.
- Where applicable, we would expect the tenant’s/housing association to be responsible for organisation of appointment slots.